Maximum Discount Memberpress Coupon Code – May, 2021
Membership websites are a goldmine when setting up well. They are a form of a business website that gives subscribers access to premium content. The site owners can hide such content behind a paywall to access by those with the ‘keys.’ Full-fledged membership sites have multiple membership levels. Streamlining all processes of such a business can prove difficult without the right tools. Thankfully, WordPress offers extended functionality with thousands of plugins. Whether free or paid, plugins make it easy for online business owners to get around the developmental costs and hurdles. One such plugin that is particularly useful to membership site owners is MemberPress. In this post, we look at what makes MemberPress popular and if it’s worth the price.
MemberPress is a WordPress plugin that allows users to create membership websites. Users can sell downloads, charge for products and services, sell site content, drip content as well as manage recurring payments.
MemberPress gives users the ability to create, manage and analyze digital products and subscriptions. You can also grant or revoke access to certain pages, feeds, communities, posts, digital files, and categories based on level of subscription.
Memberpress is a membership plugin that’s built on top of WordPress. As such, users can create full powered membership sites while leveraging all features of WordPress including plugins for forums, content management and communities.
Depending on the license purchased, MemberPress can be installed on client websites. The clients can consult you for support, and you get in touch with us if necessary. Also worth noting is that should the license expire, your membership website doesn’t stop working.
- Setting up MemberPress:
You are directed to the plugin section after activating MemberPress. This is where you can configure options for emails, accounts, pages, payments and more. Options available under the pages tab include create membership slugs, customize reserved pages, as well as monitor unauthorized access options. MemberPress automatically creates reserved pages, which are crucial for membership sites.
You can configure member information under the Account tab. There are four sections including registration, permissions, logins and logins. You can also customize the account page welcome message.
The Fields tab is where you enable and disable fields. You can also configure fields on user account pages and membership registration forms. Go to the Payment tab to configure payment methods, and choose whether you want show payment labels, descriptions and icons.
You’ll find a whole set of options under the Email tab including which emails to send and when. The Marketing tab allows you to configure manage email accounts as well as mailing lists. MemberPress supports more than 10 email marketing integrations, making it easy to sync and add email addresses to mailing lists.
The Info tab offers options to manage and edit business address while the General allows you to choose internalization, SEO, Paywall and theme compatibility options.
- Access Rules:
MemberPress is big on content protection. Users can protect posts, tags files, pages, widgets custom post types and categories. In addition, the access rules are set up in a manner that makes it easy to use content for multiple membership products.
There are multiple options for protecting content with MemberPress. You can protect a single post, all posts, a single page, posts in a certain category, children pages, tagged posts, all or some pages, custom post types etc.
- Unlimited Membership Levels:
All MemberPress packages come with unlimited members and membership levels. Depending on the specified rules, subscribers can have multiple memberships at a time. This is a huge bonus that is not offered by most membership plugins. It is also quite beneficial for websites that offer many membership products or courses.
- Group Products:
MemberPress makes it possible for users to group products, which comes handy when creating upgrade or downgrade paths such as Free, Basic and Premium. This is particularly beneficial for those who offer multiple membership levels. Auto creation of pricing tables for insertion into the sales page is also possible with this feature. Simply specify the features to show on the pricing table when creating membership levels.
- Drip Content Out:
There are two ways of dripping out content i.e. on a fixed date or registration date. This is a great feature for those offering courses. Members can get access as soon as they pay for courses, and lose access after the content expiration date.
You can also allow subscribers to pause and continue their membership with MemberPress. This keeps those who would want to cancel their subscriptions because they’ll be busy for a few months.
- Pro-Rate upgrades:
MemberPress makes it easy to automate pro-rate upgrades if that’s what you wants. This means that your members can upgrade from a Basic to Premium package. The system adjusts the membership cost accordingly after taking into account the existing payment or plan.
These are a crucial addition to any membership website. They help keep members from unsubscribing. MemberPress allows you to send reminder emails in case of a membership expiration, failed attempt to sign up or renewals, thus getting subscribers back to your site.
MemberPress supports over 40 integrations including email marketing services, forum software, payment gateways, and forums just to name a few. These third-party services make the plugin more useful than ever, and most of them are packed in as add-ons.
You can access more than 20 of them under the Add-ons tab. Installation is easy with a single click, and so is configuring the add-ons. Simply install the add-ons you need to keep the dashboard tidy.
This is one of the best features offered by MemberPress, and for good reasons. It allows membership website owners to create as many coupons as they want. Users can also customize codes used, number of times a coupon can be used and the expiration dates for coupons. Additional options include creating offers on existing memberships, overriding trial periods and applying discounts to the first payments.
- Compatibility with Any Theme Framework:
MemberPress is a way that makes it usable with almost any theme or framework. Developers can integrate their own code, hence plenty of room for customizations. Activating the Developer Tools add-on will allow one to pass on API notifications and webhooks, both of which aren’t available with the basic plan.
MemberPress offers a taxes option that allows users to calculate tax rates for different members. This is particularly helpful when it comes to automatic geo-location. It also helps with the recently implemented EU VAT law.
Ease of Use:
MemberPress is specially designed for users with limited knowledge of WordPress. It makes it easy to set up different sections of a membership website without worrying about shortcodes. After activating the plugin, you are directed to the options page where you configure different settings. MemberPress even offers the option to create pages automatically. There is an attached edit button for editing membership pages from the setup page. For most of the features, all you have to do is click on a box to turn them on and vice versa.
- Managing Payments:
MemberPress supports Stripe, which is one of the most reliable and convenient methods for getting paid with embedded credit card checkout. It comes handy for developers and online business owners. Stripe is currently available in more than 23 countries and keeps expanding its wings. In addition to accepting payments debit cards, Stripe makes it easy for users in any country to receive payment.
- MemberPress Exclusive:
When it comes to promoting search engine optimization, MemberPress makes things simpler. The plugin allows you to authorize access to membership protected content by search engines. This helps Google ascertain ownership of such content, which could improve your site ranking.
MemberPress also handles proration i.e. letting members pay for the days they use the service. This is a huge bonus, considering how hard it is to find a plugin that handles proration. For instance, MemberPress charges for the remaining days if a user changes their subscription before the month ends. This is unlike other plugins where members are charged for a full month, regardless of when they change their plan.
- Detailed Reporting System:
MemberPress supports advanced reporting add-ons, making it easy for users to track performance of their membership websites. The reporting module makes it easy to generate periodic reports. You can calculate multiple key indicators of performance including failed transactions, pending transactions, amount collected, amount refunded, completed transactions, refunded transactions, taxes collected and total net income.
- Affiliate Marketing Support:
MemberPress offers a free affiliate program with the Developers plan. This allows users to boost sales and drive increased traffic to their membership site. Support for the Affiliate Royale plugin developed by Blair Willimas is also available. The plugin works well with MemberPress, turning WordPress into a powerful affiliate site.
- Overall Look:
There is no need to customize the overall look of your membership website because the plugin works well with all themes. This is not to say that MemberPress doesn’t leave a lot of room for customization, if necessary, you can enlist the help of a developer or use tools like CSS to personalize the site.
- Subscription Management:
MembersPress makes it easy for site owners and members to manage subscriptions. Rather than leave everything to users to handle cancel, create, upgrade, or update subscriptions, this plugin allows members to do all of the above on their own.
- Easy to setup: This is one of the main reasons why MemberPress is such a popular membership plugin. As with most plugins, MemberPress installs with a single click. Taking care of prerequisites such as creating pricing tables, login pages and thank you pages isn’t hard either. Most of these are handled automatically.
- Controlled access to premium content: MemberPress leverages advanced access rules that ensure only paid members have access to content. You can protect content based on categories, children pages, custom post types, standalone files etc. And as your site becomes more sophisticated, so do the access rules.
- Plenty of customization options: Because everyone has different needs for their content and style preferences, the need for customization is high. MemberPress makes it easy to customize sign up/in pages, thank you messages, account pages etc. Access to filters and add-ons offers even more room for customization. Advanced users with an understanding of programming can allow their subscribers to buy coupons for use by someone else.
- Integration with payment gateways: MemberPress supports three main payment gateways i.e. PayPal, Stripe and Authorize.net. While it may seem like a few, it is certainly a relieve to know that the plugin supports gateways that are more secure and PCI compliant. Users can charge credit cards and issue automatic recurring payments.
- Integration with third party services: MemberPress integrates with multiple third-party tools including email marketing services that make it easy to stay connected to subscribers. Supported services include GetResponse, MailChimp, MaidMimi and Aweber. If you need to post podcasts, you can access Blueberry via MemberPress. This allows you to streamline podcast publishing workflow while making your podcast accessible to subscribers on the platform.
- Premium community forums: Users can build password-protected forums. This is because MemberPress supports integration for forum plugins like BBPress.
- Easy to run promotions: Running promotions and giveaways are a must for any business that wants to boost sales. MemberPress makes things easy by allowing you to generate as many coupons as needed. You also get control over the expiration date, number of uses, coupon codes and more.
- Great pricing packages: MemberPress allows users to set up pricing packages, sort the order of the products, change look and feel, as well as assign content to each of the packages. You can choose from a variety of pricing page themes to customize the pricing page or create a custom one with CSS if you have the skills.
- Ultra stable and secure: Caseproof is credited for writing multiple plugins including MemberPress, Affiliate Royale and Link Pro. This particular is built from scratch with superior coding practices to ensure WordPress stability and security.
- Unwavering support: Getting your WordPress site up and running with MemberPress is easy. The plugin offers a user manual and a support team is always available to help.
- Full featured membership plugin: MemberPress does everything from protecting and hosting exclusive content to email management and extensive reporting.
- Few payment gateways: The only downside of MemberPress is that it doesn’t integrate with a lot of payment gateways. This makes it difficult for customers in certain countries to receive payment.
MemberPress offers multiple pricing plans to suit different needs i.e. Basic, Plus and Pro.
- Basic ($129/Year): This is designed for beginners who are setting up their first membership website. Features offers include use on 1 site, unlimited members and content, support for PayPal and Stripe, 10+ add-ons and integrations as well as 1-year of support and updates.
- Plus ($249/Year): This is a great plan for entrepreneurs, small businesses and freelancers. In addition to all Basic features, you get use on 5 sites, sell corporate accounts, work with Authorize.net and 10 additional add-ons and integrations.
- Pro ($349/Year): This plan is designed for advanced membership sites and anyone who wants to drive better results. Features offered include 25 websites limit, Affiliate Royale support and exclusive Pro add-ons.
Plus is the most popular plan, probably because it offers a good balance between cost and features. For someone who wants to refine an existing membership site, the Plus and Pro plans are the best.
MemberPress offers a 100% money back guarantee for fourteen days. It is also worth noting that the plugin offers business and developer versions, which cost $99/Year and $199/Year respectively.
MemberPress is heavily invested in ensuring customers get the support they need to run a membership site business. It offers multiple types of support including a knowledge base that covers different topics to help get started, learn more about advanced features and troubleshoot issues that may arise.
Customers with an active subscription can submit a support ticket from the Premium Support Request Page at any time. The support team responds within 24-48 hours. Also included is a frequently asked questions (FAQ) section.
Should I get MemberPress? Absolutely. It should be the first plugin to consider when building a membership website. It generates front-end login and account pages to improve user experience. Changing user journey based on subscription plans is easy, and the user experience seamless. The plugin makes it easy for you and your subscribers to manage accounts, thus cutting down on any support issues.
The addition of third-party integrations allows you to handle things like email marketing, affiliate marketing and payments without having to leave WordPress. There is also an excellent reporting system that makes it easy to track performance of membership website.
While there is no one-size-fits-all solution, MemberPress is a much better option than most membership plugins. This is largely due to high quality coding and unlike other plugins, doesn’t provide too many features that you don’t need. At a minimum cost of $129/Year MemberPress offers incredible features without leaving a hole in your pocket.